(as of May 16,2022 15:26:20 UTC – Details)
Have you ever, while celebrating New Year’s Eve, decided that this year will be the one: you will get to exercise? And forgot this good deed a few days or weeks later?
Like most people, you had the will but not the right way to get into exercising. We like to think about it as something difficult, requiring a lot of motivation.
But it’s not, given you chose to follow the EASY WAY.
Based on neuroscience and field-testing, and using the example of running, this book suggests a soft method to FINALLY find a way to exercise regularly.
We keep for granted since ages, that starting to exercise regularly is something difficult. Something that requires a very strong willpower. It is true that only a small percentage of the population do exercises regularly.
But we are wrong to think so. This minority of exercising people doesn’t have any gene that makes them more prone to keep a healthy lifestyle over time. "We are what we do repeatedly", said Aristotle. We are our habits. And changing our habits, creating healthy ones, is something you can do.
Following a three steps method, inspired by experience and psychology, the reader will be guided onto a simple yet effective way to get to exercise regularly. Using smart tricks to make the decision of going to run easier, the reader will be taught how she/he can manipulate himself in order to set the right habits, effortlessly.
The author of this book is neither a doctor, nor a coach, nor a dietician. The content of this book is purely based on experience, this is a guide written by an average person, for everybody. Perfectly knowing the struggles and difficulties that people face when they want to start exercising, he relates to what worked for him, and improves his solution thanks to modern neuroscientific litterature. To the point of making it easy.
WHAT THIS BOOK WILL TEACH YOU:
• The soft way to start exercising and how to make it a habit
• Why running the less you can, can get you tremendous results over time
• How to turn physical exercise into a relaxing time
• Why your brain LOVES running
• How to change your mindset about exercising, if you don’t like it
• The little difference between average and fit people, and how to make it
• How to successfully develop discipline
• How to lose weight, improve your stamina, feel better and have a more positive mood (Hint: it’s in the title of the book!)
Publication date:November 25, 2017
File size:1475 KB
Print length:32 pages